We love taking technology problems off your hands. And we do that by providing great flexible IT support services in whatever the way customer require. With us, you will get over 18+ years of expertise and experience from a team of friendly, apporachable and knowledgable technical specialists.
With the availability of high speed internet, it is possible to provide IT support to remote customers. It is cost effective and quick. We provide the following additional services to our customers:
- Implementation Support Once we deliver Customized Solutions, we help our customer with Installation issues and provide awareness regarding the software solutions to the team.
- User Training Detailed training for customized solutions to the customer’s team. We handle the day-to-day working issues of the customer to their level of satisfaction.
- E-mail Management We also take care of the email management of our customer. We can purchase accounts on the customers’ behalf, and emails can be via Exchange or POP e-mail services. We manage storage space and help the user setup their e-mails on different devices.
- Domain Management We purchase/reserve domain names as per customer demand and manage their expiration and renewals. We set up domains for e-mail, websites and web servers.
- Web Server Management We manage Dedicated Web servers and Cloud-based web servers for Databases and Websites. We take care of back-ups of server data and optimize the smooth working of the server.
- RSA SecurID Implementation The RSA SecurID authentication mechanism consists of a token, either hardware or software, which is assigned to a computer user and which creates an authentication code at fixed intervals, using a built-in clock and the card’s factory-encoded, almost random key. For better security, we implement RSA SecurID security in our Customized solutions for our clients.
- SMS-OTP based Security Implementation OTP offers a secure login solution at the same security level as RSA SecurID hardware tokens, but without requiring an additional device. OTP codes are valid for only one login session or transaction occurring at one digital device for a limited time. All that’s needed is a username (or email address), password, and mobile phone.
Different from traditional passwords which are static, OTP codes are not vulnerable to replay attacks. The expiration element reduces the chance of an unauthorized third-party abusing access. Because humans do not select the codes, it helps users who are prone to reusing the same or similar passwords from being attacked. However because OTPs are difficult to memorize, they require an additional device like a mobile phone to work. Since most people have mobile phones (which they use for multiple purposes), OTP technology is easy and cost-effective to implement.
- AWS-SNS & AWS-SES Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering computer power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
- SNS Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is a flexible, fully managed pub/sub messaging and mobile notification service for co-ordinating the delivery of messages to subscribing end points and clients. With SNS we can fan-out messages to a large number of subscribers, including distributed systems and services, and mobile devices.
- SES Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cloud based email sending service designed to help digital marketter and application developers send markeing, notification, and transactional emails. It is a reliable, cost-effective service for businesses of all sizes that use email to keep in contact with there customers.