Customized Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
ERP - a strategic business process management tool that is used to manage information within an organisation. The ERP system integrates all levels of an enterprise into one comprehensive information system that can be accessed by individuals of that organisation.
Customised ERP: We understand that no two businesses are identical, that’s why the software solutions that work for someone else may not work as effectively for your business. Every software solution has its own unique features that are meant for the specific customer. So, we deliver Customized ERP Solutions.
Industries we had served and counting:
- Transformer Manufacturing
- Electronic Goods Manufacturing
- Sports Goods Manufacturing
- Carpet Manufacturing
- Shoe Manufacturing
- Locks Purchase & Distribution System
- Custom Clearance System
- Warehouse Management System
- Sugar Manufacturing
- Paper Industry
- Automobile Industry
General Information: ERP can be provided in different forms, such as On-Site in this form the software is installed locally on client’s hardware and servers and managed by the client’s IT staff, or Cloud-based in this form, the software exists off-site and is managed by a service provider. Through ERP, the client can integrate business partners like Vendors and Customers. In the current interconnected world, we also provide the ability to access data through your ERP from anywhere, and by using mobile devices.
- Technologies: To provide one stop solutions, we use the following technologies to accomplish our client’s requirements.
- Web Applications: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET DYNAMIC DATA
- UI Components: ASP.NET AJAX CT, DevExpress
- Web Services: ASP.NET Web Services, WCF Services, WCF DATA Services, JSON
- Security: HTTPS/SSL, RSA
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access
- Mobile App: iOS, Android
- Desktop & IDE: Windows Form, Visual Studio, Android Studio, XCode